KENGKAWAN YANG SEJIWA...

Selasa, 5 April 2011

TOP OF THE WORLD

Sorry guys, my beloved blogger friends, today I would like to post my entry (with humble) especially to my new friend ( if I was allowed to think so.. ), Crystal.  But, please apologise me if there is any mistake in my 'Broken English Writing'...  =)

This evening, right after prepared a simple dinner (like always) for my family, I grabbed my notebook to see if there any new entry from my beautiful new friend, Crystal. I'm not shame to say, that it was true!  I do always waiting for her post... Yesterday, I completely finished reading all of her posts in her blog! (from 2008 until now).  It made me feel so 'close' to her and her family...

Suddenly, tadaaaa....!!!  There is a comment from her! ( I use to send her my truely and honestly comment in her posts). And a couple of days after, I posted an entry about her family's blog.  How I was so adore and admire of her family.  I like her writing style. I love their beautiful and lovely kids...

She read my posts!!  I ran all over my house, singging and loughing!! 

"She read my posts!" I told my family.

"Who?" Asked my hubby.

"Crystal," I said with a tear (happy tear) jumped down from my eyes and through my chubby cheek.

And they all lough at me... "I thought that Obama had read your post...!!" my hubby said.

I don't care what he said and think about me...  He abselutely understand nothing!  Crystal Fultz is one of my prior person in my life from now on, you know...  Yes!  Its true...  I like her.  I love to read her blog.  She has such a beautiful kind heart.  She able to make me see a great love she had for her family, in her writing.

More over (yeah, like my students answers in English Paper 2), she is so beautiful. Her kids also beautiful as well.  I love the way Steve wrote that how he was so grateful to have her as his wife and a mother to his kids!
Their life is full of advanture.  I love to read about how she delivered Lydia only in ambulance.  I like to read about their greatest love for their late son, as well.  So 'touchable'...

Crystal, even you are younger than me, but your motherhood encourage me.  You go girl...



Your family was blessed, Crystal...

2 ulasan:

  1. You are entirely too kind! You're English is beautiful! I laughed at your story, shed a tear, and rejoiced that the Lord has allowed us, miles apart, to become friends. Thank you for your sweet words!

    BalasPadam
  2. Thanks to Lord for giving me an opportunity to 'find' you, as a friend...

    BalasPadam

Terimakasih kerana sudi komen paparan saya. Saya amat menghargainya.